Working with blue o two...
Any jobs available within blue o two will be posted here. Please see below for current vacancies in the UK and overseas.
In the UK:
There are no current vacancies with blue o two in the UK.
There are no current vacancies with blue o two overseas.
Diving Work Experience Programme :
The blue o two Diving Work Experience Programme has been designed to give the opportunity to keen divers to get a chance to come to the Red Sea and dive onboard a blue o two liveaboard, while getting work experience in the scuba industry.
Every three months, two positions will be offered to motivated and reliable candidates. blue o two is looking for responsible, eager to dive, punctual and customer-orientated individuals who want to dive in the Red Sea every day and learn what the scuba industry is about.
This program will start on the following dates:
1. 5th July 2013 - 1 SPACE LEFT
2. 4th October 2013 - 1 SPACE LEFT
3. 3rd January 2014 - FREE
4. 5th April 2014 - FREE
5. 5th July 2014 - **NEW**
You will need to arrive a few days before the start date to settle down, get to know the team and receive your first guidance information. Upon arrival, you will be provided with a fully-furnished apartment in Hurghada, to be used as on-land accommodation to store your belongings and relax in on your week off. Once on the boat, you will have all your meals provided. Some of our vessels have dive guide accommodation, but on some weeks when the boat is full, you may have to sleep on deck. You will receive Euro 50 back from your deposit for every week you stay and once your skills are satisfactory, you will be entitled to a portion of the tips.
During your experience, you will:
- Improve your diving skills
- Learn more about the Red Sea diving
- Learn from a professional team about the scuba industry
- Dive every day and gain invaluable experience
- Develop your abilities as a professional diver
- Have an unforgettable life experience
The requirements to apply are:
- You must be able to dedicate 3 months to this programme
- Be qualified as PADI DM (or equivalent) or higher AND have 100 logged dives
- Arrange and pay for your return own flights - due to Egyptian regulations, only scheduled flights can be purchased for a length of stay longer than one month.
- Have current professional diving insurance and comprehensive travel insurance
- Pay GBP 2000 as a deposit*
- Be a keen diver and a responsible and motivated person
- Fill out the PDF application form and email it to email@example.com
Upon successful completion of the programme and review of the experience, you will receive a letter of reference and/or a certificate of completion.
* You will receive Euro 50 back for every week you complete. The deposit covers your Egyptian entry visa, airport transfers, use of a furnished apartment whilst on land, internal transfers to the vessel, all food onboard, nitrox fills and the marine park fees. You will be working with and learning from the dive guides onboard.
DOWNLOAD the pdf application form here >>>
Thanks to (Dray Van Beeck
) for providing the underwater images featured.